Monday 25 March 2013

Mythopoetic games and ramblings on the quality free stuff on the Net

Here's a simple link. www.mythopoeticgames.com
It looks like there are some great games on this page. A Maori game sure sounds like fun! A Middle Ages game where you need to gather info before acting? Sign me up!
That said, a lot depends on execution...

Does anyone has experience with these games? Or do I have to run Danse Macabre in order to see for myself?

Either way, I keep being amazed how much quality free stuff one can find on Internet. I could probably run a new game every 3 months for the rest of my life, and never go out of quality free resources.
Creative Commons seems to be coming as the new standard, and faster than I expected. I can't say I'd be disappointed. And of course, just like Eclipse Phase, I'd still buy the authors' stuff, if I want them to keep making games.

Sorry, there wasn't a real point to this post, aside from sharing a link and rambling. I'd try to be more specific next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment