Monday 5 August 2013

I just found my country on Cracked, and that's BS...

Just Number 6, Cracked.Com? NUMBER 6? You want me to expand your knowledge of the topic?
...yeah, Bulgarian insults are rated as #6 out of the top 9 on Cracked.com. And they included almost-forgotten ones, but not the classical "your semen should go dry, your name should perish and your relatives to die to the 9th branch of your family". And don't get me started on upir (the original of the vampires) curses.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16275_the-9-most-devastating-insults-from-around-world.html

Also, I call bullshit on any list of curses that doesn't include the Russian ones. But that's another matter.



And yeah, I'm mildly amused. But I was wondering what to blog about, too. And it was a slow day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment